Caithness biker forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More

2 posters

Go down

More Empty More

Post  Dantheman Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:25 pm

Two Irish hunters got a pilot to fly them to Canada to hunt moose.
They managed to bag 6.
As they were loading the plane to return, the pilot said the plane could take only 4 moose.
The two lads objected strongly. 'Last year we shot six. The pilot let us take them all and he had the same plane as yours.'
Reluctantly, the pilot gave in and all six were loaded.
However, even on full power, the little plane couldn't handle the load and went down.
Somehow, surrounded by the moose bodies, Paddy and Mick survived the crash.
After climbing out of the wreckage, Paddy asked Mick, 'Any idea where we are?'
Mick replied, 'I think we're pretty close to where we crashed last year.'

Two Irishmen walk into a pet shop in Dingle, they walk over to the bird section and Gerry says to Paddy, 'Dat's dem.'
The owner comes over and asks if he can help them.
'Yeah, we'll take four of dem dere little budgies in dat cage up dere,' says Gerry.
The owner puts the budgies in a cardboard box.

Paddy and Gerry pay for the birds, leave the shop and get into Gerry's truck to drive to the top of the Connor Pass.
At the Connor Pass , Gerry looks down at the 1000 foot drop and says, 'Dis looks like a grand place.'
He takes two birds out of the box, puts one on each shoulder and jumps off the cliff.
Paddy watches as the budgies fly off and Gerry falls all the way to the bottom, killing himself stone dead.
Looking down at the remains of his best pal, Paddy shakes his head and says, 'Fook dat. Dis budgie jumping is too fook'n dangerous for me!'

THERE'S MORE...

Moment's later; Seamus arrives up at ConnorPass.

He's been to the pet shop too and walks up to the edge of the cliff carrying another cardboard box in one hand and a shotgun in the other.
'Hi, Paddy, watch dis,' Seamus says.
He takes a parrot from the box and lets him fly free.
He then throws himself over the edge of the cliff with the gun.
Paddy watches as half way down, Seamus takes the gun and shoots the parrot.

Seamus continues to plummet down and down until he hits the bottom and breaks every bone in his body.
Paddy shakes his head and says, 'And I'm never trying dat parrotshooting either!'

IT IS NOT OVER YET...

Paddy is just getting over the shock of losing two friends when Sean appears.
He's also been to the pet shop and is carrying a cardboard box out of which he pulls a chicken.
Sean then takes the chicken by its legs and hurls himself off the cliff and disappears down and down until he hits a rock and breaks his spine.
Once more Paddy shakes his head.
'Fook dat, lads. First dere was Gerry with his budgie jumping, den Seamus parrotshooting... And now Sean and his fook'n hengliding!

Harley rider goes to the doctor and asks for a willy enlargement. After a bit of thought the doctor tells the guy "for £3000.00 I can transplant a baby elephant trunk on for you" Harley rider agree's. After a few weeks Harley rider is having a romantic meal with a very sexy lady and starts to get twitch's in his trousers. Harley rider thinks tonights the night. Then suddenly the elephants trunk shoots out his trousers and grabs a bun off the table. The young lady in utter shock asks if his dick can do that again. He replies " My dick can, but I don't think my arse can stand another bun !"

Dantheman
Dantheman

Number of posts : 52
bike/s : Hayabusa RK2, GSXR1000K1 & '10 GS Adventure.
Interests : Bikes, cars, photography & my dogs...
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

More Empty Re: More

Post  naksnatcher Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:17 pm

Good Dan Good Keep 'em coming

naksnatcher

Number of posts : 14
bike/s : CBR600,Aprilia SL1000
Interests : Bikes and Cars
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Dantheman Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:35 pm

Work is such a toil some days....
Dantheman
Dantheman

Number of posts : 52
bike/s : Hayabusa RK2, GSXR1000K1 & '10 GS Adventure.
Interests : Bikes, cars, photography & my dogs...
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum