Caithness biker forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Numbumrun Charity ride for Help

3 posters

Go down

The Numbumrun Charity ride for Help Empty The Numbumrun Charity ride for Help

Post  singysmum Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:47 pm

Hi folks,
Over the five days covering the August Bank Holiday, a group of motorcyclists will be riding from Lands End to John O'Groats in aid of the Help for Heroes charity. One of the riders will be on a Boom Trike as he is an ex-soldier who was injured whilst serving in Afghanistan. He stepped on a hidden land mine and lost both legs and his right arm. All bikers have been invited to ride some or all of the way with them. They will be coming up from Inverness on Tuesday 31st August stopping at Brora Shell Station at 10.25 until 10.55, then the next stop is Tesco at 11.55 where they will stop for an hour for lunch and so will leave at 12.55. They will arrive in JOG at 13.15 where there will be a photo shoot and official end of the ride. If anybody is interested in joining in the ride for any of the sections more details can be found at www.numbumrun.co.uk. Rick is planning to go to Brora to meet them and ride back up with them so if anyone is interested in joining him please give him a ring on 01955 603095.
Cheers
Singysmum

singysmum

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

The Numbumrun Charity ride for Help Empty Re: The Numbumrun Charity ride for Help

Post  raymac Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:48 am

yeah I'm up for that if I'm not on shift..
raymac
raymac

Number of posts : 55
bike/s : TDM 900
Interests : world travel
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

The Numbumrun Charity ride for Help Empty Re: The Numbumrun Charity ride for Help

Post  naksnatcher Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:25 pm

Its my rest day so I will be there

naksnatcher

Number of posts : 14
bike/s : CBR600,Aprilia SL1000
Interests : Bikes and Cars
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down